Training for Monitoring
In-person Trainings - register now if you've adopted a catchment already!
Training is essential to collecting quality data that can be used to estimate trends in amphibian populations. We offer several in-person trainings around Wyoming each spring. Please consult our training scheduleto find an in-person training near you.
Trainings last for approximately four hours: half indoors to go over instructions and materials, half in the field practicing catching and identification. Trainings that don't receive enrollment of more than four will be cancelled and participants notified.
In-Person Training Options
- May 30, Jackson
- June 7, Laramie
- June 13, Pinedale
Online Training Process
If you are doing the online training rather than an in-person training, please complete the following:
Then, email us at email@example.com to let us know you've completed your training!
- Amphibian Survey Training: Overview video (below)
- Review all 12 species information found here
- Amphibian Survey Training: Safe Handling Methods video (below)
- Amphibian Survey Training: Handling Demonstration (below)
- Take the online training quiz
Amphibian Survey Training: Overview
Amphibian Survey Training: Safe Handling Methods